Mission statement – To Provide every client with an accurate tax return and to reduce their taxes to the lowest possible amount now and in the future.
1, All information is kept strictly confidential and will never be shared with anyone.
2. We will return all phone calls or respond to all emails within 24 hours.
3. Tax returns are kept on a secure site and your personal information will never be sold or shared.
4. We guarantee the accuracy of your tax return and will work on your behalf to make sure the return is completed to your satisfaction.
5. We strive to work on your behalf to find every legal deduction.
6. We will offer our Tax Planning services at no extra charge.
Executive profiles– Mickeky P. Jordan has over 40 years of experience in the tax preparation field. He is also a licensed Financial Consultant and has been since 1987. He holds a Series 7, 63 & 65 Security license and insurance license in Arkansas & Texas. Mickey has earned the following designations, Enrolled Agent from the IRS (EA) and Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC).
Mickey P. Jordan, EA, MRFC